25 March 2011

Spread The Love

I am not the best vlogger, blogger or poet. I don't always say the write things or say things exactly how I mean it. I am merely human and so are you. We all have a beating heart; we all walk on two legs, unless of course some very curious and smart golden retriever is surfing the internet and reading this blog.Instead of dragging this one out and getting way too into the I's, Me's and My's; There a simple point I wanted to make today. I will say though that I know that nobody needs me to tell them how to live my life. Even though when I attempted to vlog on youtube and took the advice of several people, it turned out to end badly. I eventually got bashed for doing what people suggested I should do. And the people who bashed me were the ones who suggested it in the first place, so talking about this is trivial, but it goes along with what i'm wanting to say.

There is so much negativity in this world, that it's not funny. Maybe in a past life, I lived during the days of covered wagons, because I obviously think differently than a lot of people. For example, apparently chivalry is dead and gone and i'm the only one that seems to be bringing it back. We have women beaters, we have guys who think they should cheat on their wife and get away with it, and if they don't, revert back to beating the woman. I know guys that talk about women in such a degrading way that I get disgusted and walk out of the store, restaurant or just the room. My idea has always been that simple kindness, chivalry and love shouldn't be this hard!

Tonight at supper, someone sitting at my table was making these derogatory comments about a woman's breasts. You can bash me or make fun of me all you want for how offended I get about things, but even though I'm male, it bothers me when someone is that without morals that they would say stuff like that in public and loud enough for the girl to hear it. People really need to think of other people's self esteems. Putting others down so you can simply put others at your emotional level so you don't feel alone does nothing. Yes, I know you don't need me to tell you how to live your life, but sometimes you have to keep your opinions to yourself. That's something I learned when several people suggested I speak my mind in vlogs on youtube and then those same people bashed me for not keeping my thoughts to myself. Something tells me they had it in mind the whole time to bash me in the end. If that's what they wanna do, fine, but don't start whining at me when I delete you from my life!

My thinking may be equivalent to the days of covered wagons and where men were chivalrous to women even if they were gay, but that's something that I am truly passionate about. I know most people don't care about that, so i'll keep getting to the point. There is so much negativity in this world and certain things offend me. This tends to give ammo to people who are negative. For example, this guy on youtube guy paranoid that I just wanted to know him because he was partnered and pretty famous, so he now ignores me. Mazel tov, life goes on. I don't know if he thought this would bring me down, but it didn't. It disappointed me because I couldn't believe they thought this about me. We are all only human though, and sometimes we all judge a book by its cover.

There is no real way to say this without being brutally honest.

Yes, I know that not a lot of people actually care.

I was talking to a friend of mine on youtube. Someone whom I thought was a friend of mine, but I am noticing those tell-tale signs that she is a user and simply wanting attention all for herself. How do I know this? She asked me how I was doing, I was a bit down and I told her. She told me she had no time for my drama. Another friend asked me how I was doing and I asked him, "Do you really wanna know?" Unfortunately, this made me seem like an attention-wanter. He got upset and told me that the world didn't revolve around me and that I needed to stop expecting it to be. I am still very curious to where these people are getting their perspectives from. It's like when someone started bashing me for being against gay marriage when I NEVER said I was against gay marriage. :-/

For those who have read blogs i've posted before, you know this part already.

When I was born, Virgo, which is a birth sine that originally went from like Late August to late September. Virgo's are notorious for being observers. Unfortunately, Virgo's are also shy at times, which tends to freak people out that tend to jump the gun, so-to-speak. "It's the quiet ones you need to worry about." they say. I remember being quiet in a chat room several nights because as pathetic as it may seem to some people, or 'scuse me 'drama-creating' (rolls eyes, oops! i'm an asshole! LoL!) I tend to be like a dog that has to warm up to people before he really lets them see who I am. Which also isn't only with me. There's a lot of people in this world who feel like they can't be themselves, but they can't talk about it because nobody really cares :-/. Yes, again, you don't need me to tell you how to live your life.

Anyway, Virgo's are notorious for being shy and closeted on many things until they just let everything go. Every stress, every asshole that makes you feel like you are an asshole yourself; every person that makes you feel like you are ugly on the inside. As much as I know no one needs me to give them advice, I have always said this:
Most people don't care unless it's about them. You can go to a counselor and talk to someone who's just gonna ask you how that makes you feel, or you can find people who just keep asking you when you're going to think of their feelings and just keep your feelings inside you. Maybe I just know a lot of crappy people :-/ but most of the people I have met in my life don't really care about what others are feeling. Or they quickly jump to conclusions like my friend who told me she wasn't in the mood for my drama when I told her that I was out of milk :-/.

I don't really wanna go into what i'm feeling because i'm not a negative Nancy, though sometimes I vent uncontrollably when I can't handle it anymore. Again, name a human who doesn't go through the same things I do? Or the same things you do? we are all human, like I said, unless you're a golden retriever reading this blog! I know i'm not an epic addition to this world so who am I to expect special treatment? You can think that I want all this attention, but honestly, I don't care. I vlogged on youtube because I thought people wanted to know what I was thinking about things. I create whatever I create because it's either fun or it's something I feel passionate about. Again, name a human who doesn't feel that way?

Well, I can. People are so depressed that they are losing interest in their interests. Again, you don't need me to tell you how to live your life, but if there were more people that actually had a heart, there wouldn't be so many depressed people. Naturally, there'd still be these people who just want attention, but sometimes a person needs someone to talk to. To simply bash them, belittle them or to avoid them because it's not about you just makes things worse. Now, onto a positive outlook.

I commend Ellen Degeneres for her desire to continue her show in a way that'll make people laugh instead of just focusing on ratings. I commend Selena Gomez for her new song 'Who Says?' in which she talks about physical beauty being only skin deep and that everyone deserves the ability to live a beautiful life. We are all human and must stick together. Just ... spread the love and be kind to one another. We don't have to be so vicious!

Peace <3 Hugs - Andrew

1 comment:

  1. I'm the exact same way: I tend to be really quiet and dont say a lot until I get to know the person. At times I am afraid to just be myself ...

    But I commend you for always being yourself and for stating your opinions and for being chivalrous. Now I admit, crude humor doesnt bother me much..to a point...but I find it refreshing to see a guy that actually knows how to respect women or people in general for that matter.

    I've never been one to make fun of people or bully anybody..well from time to time I'll rant on a celeb I dont like..but I dont believe in constantly bashing and making fun of people just for the hell of it. That's why I've really havent said much about Rebecca Black. Yes, I've said the song is horrible - but some people have been so cruel and she's just a child =/ Some people just dont care who they hurt or how hurtful their words can be. And half the time stuff is being said just for the sake of making a "funny" and getting the attention. I'm getting to the point where I'm just over people like that.

    ReplyDelete