28 March 2011

The End

I'm nearing the end of several friendships, which is a step in life we must all take. As much as we all dream to be friends with our friends from high school forever, sometimes it just doesn't work out. I've attempted to write about this, but could never pinpoint the exact ways to describe it. I have always respected Mandy Moore and her music always soothes my soul and can take away any bad emotion. Not many musicians have this ability on me. "When I Try To Talk To You," is a song from her 'Wild Hope,' cd, if i'm not mistaken; because it comes from as early as 2007. Her last two albums are her best works yet! "Amanda Leigh," & "Wild Hope," (Not in that order, the other way around as far as chronilogical order goes...) are the names of her 2 lastest albums. I like how she did this. 'Wild Hope,' is part one, and 'Amanda Leigh' is part 2. Kind of like a book. She says that these cd's are meant to be received as flowing together with whatever shee's been feeling over the past couple years.

EDIT: I'm willing to admit when i'm misinformed or just talking out the wazoo! LoL. According to Wikipedia, this song isn't on any of her albums, so i'm wondering where this song came from.

This is the song that she wrote about friendships going sour and I couldn't have said it better myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment